Saturday, September 18, 2010

Short Introductory Post

To the five people reading this, su cuy'gar!

Welcome to Clone Army, a blog site dedicated to giving you full written reviews of current episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, along with anything nerdy I feel like ranting about, and maybe a little writing here and there. I'm Commander Ben, another person with a love of Star Wars. I've been very passionate about the series since I was small, and ever since Attack of the Clones I've been dreaming about a show based on the Clone Wars. Now, years after the words "You fought in the clone wars?", we finally get to learn about what happened in that short time between Episode II and III. I couldn't be happier.

So I'll be sharing what I think of this series with you, as Season 3 rolls onward. Double-review of ARC Troopers and Clone Cadets to come. Until then, k'oyacyi!













-Commander Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment